A Brief Overview of What We Provide at Ocean Hills Recovery
Would you like to know what we provide? Get in touch with an Ocean Hills Recovery Center representative to find out what we provide.
Addiction Treatment Center – What to expect at our drug and alcohol rehab:
The OHR Difference
- Affordable Pricing
- Insurance Accepted
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Medically Supervised Detox
- Alcoholism Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis / Co-occurring Disorders
- Opiate / Heroin Treatment
- Innovative Collaborative Care
- In-Patient Residential
- 30-day, 60-day, 90-day Treatment Programs
- Long-term Transitional Programs
- State Licensed
- Group and Individual Counselling
- Caring Qualified Staff Including MFT, CATC Counselors and Psychiatrist
- Family Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Training
- Life Skills
- Fitness Center Access
- Yoga Class
- Art Therapy
- Home Cooked Meals
- Free Airport Pickup
- Activities-Beach and Movies
- Strong Foundation in Recovery
- And More!
Please rate this content!
About the author:
Greg opened his home and heart to alcoholics and addicts in 2003. He is a Certified Addictions Treatment Counselor (CATCI). Starting in 2009 Greg has fostered the growth of Ocean Hills Recovery into one of the most respected and effective treatment centers in the area and has been working with people with addictions since March of 2001. Greg believes in a holistic approach to recovery. His focus is on drug alcohol addiction treatment with a combination of 12 Step work, therapy and counseling, and the rejuvenation of the body through healthful eating and exercise. He has designed his program to foster a family-like atmosphere and believes that people in recovery are just beginning their lives. He encourages the people he works with to learn to enjoy life in sobriety. Greg is married to Nicole; they have two adorable sons together and an energetic yellow Labrador Retriever.