Start your Journey to OHR – A Trusted Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center for Arkansas
Are you or your loved ones suffering the painful consequences of substance abuse or addiction? Once addiction takes hold, it quickly overwhelms your life. Often people struggling with addiction experience loss of interests, jobs, friends, even family. Addiction is not selective; it can consume anyone’s life.
Many men and women struggling to break the cycle of addiction need help to recover successfully. Someone who’s addicted often feels isolated, powerless, and afraid; many want help but don’t know where to go. If you or your loved one has tried unsuccessfully to stop substance abuse, don’t be discouraged. We will go as far as it takes to offer you the help you need. At Ocean Hills Recovery, it is our mission to help you and your loved ones move forward toward a life of freedom from addiction.
Think Outside the Box
You may be looking for an Arkansas drug rehab facility close to home. We’d like to encourage you to think beyond state lines. Ocean Hills Recovery is an addiction rehabilitation center located in the rolling hills of Southern California, and we specialize in compassionate and effective treatment for men and women struggling with addiction.
What we offer at Ocean Hills Recovery is a passion and commitment to our clients that is unparalleled in our field; both to breaking the cycle of addiction and continuing to guide and support those in recovery. At Ocean Hills, we recognize that you have many local Arkansas addiction treatment options; but before you begin rehab in Arkansas, we’d like to explain why we believe we are your best choice.
Who We Are and What We Do
We are Ocean Hills Recovery, and we consider it our privilege to offer addiction treatment that is unique in structure and environment. Our aim to help men and women continue their lives in recovery with continuous support and care. We believe healing from addiction is holistic and our program treats the entire person: body, mind, and spirit. Located in the foothills of Southern California near the azure blue waters of the Pacific; we offer our clients a tranquil environment perfect for rehabilitation and recovery.
Ocean Hills Recovery Quick Facts:
- We are a full-service rehabilitation program for men and women struggling with drug or alcohol addiction
- We are California State Licensed and strive to offer the most effective treatment program to our clients, utilizing concepts like the proven 12-step program and other promising options in addiction rehabilitation
- We have a recovery rate of 73%; we are so proud of our clients and offer continuous support through our sober living program and counseling for as long as we are needed.
- We offer 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day programs, and we encourage our clients to continue with us in our Long-term Transitional Program for continued support
- We offer medically supervised licensed detoxification and make every effort to help you stay as comfortable as possible during the detox process
- We have both a psychiatrist and licensed psychologist on staff to help clients assess underlying issues and empower them to make healthy life choices
- Our services are covered under many PPO insurance policies; it is our pleasure to confirm your coverage for treatment
New Horizons: Space to Grow
Sometimes at Ocean Hills, we hear prospective clients tell us they are apprehensive about traveling to receive treatment. We often hear the phrase, “Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.” You might even be thinking that right now, and we understand. But we like to counter with this quote, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.”
We believe traveling out of your comfort zone for treatment and recovery is the wisest choice. Recovering addicts progress better and remain in recovery when they are given the space to create a new life for themselves.
One of the features we love the most about our program is that it is based out of residential homes. Because of this unique feature, our clients can form new habits and rituals that they continue to practice in a real-life environment. These new patterns are established in an atmosphere free from familiar stimuli that may trigger a relapse or encourage a repeat of previous unhealthy thoughts or behaviors.
We are confident that choosing Ocean Hills for rehabilitation rather than starting drug rehab in Arkansas is ideal for beginning a better life away from a potentially toxic environment. Our clients learn life skills while enjoying a safe environment; this ensures that they have an opportunity to build a life that extends beyond the timeline of treatment and into the rest of their lives.
All the Time You Need
Many Arkansas addiction treatment inpatient programs are a standard number of days, and then the recovering person is expected to have all the knowledge necessary to continue living in recovery. At Ocean Hills, we understand that sometimes our clients need us for far longer than one or two months. We want you to succeed in your newfound freedom from addiction, which is why we established our long-term transitional program.
Recovery isn’t as simple as staying sober. It is about reconnecting with people and the world around us. Our long-term transitional program is specifically designed to help you establish new, healthy relationships while rediscovering the joy of living a clean and sober lifestyle. With our help, in the freedom of a new environment, and taking all the time you need, your healthy recovery will last a lifetime.
For Families of the Addicted
Have you considered that your loved one may require an intervention to understand their addiction has spiraled out of control? If someone you love needs our help, we want to be there for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- At Ocean Hills, we have Interventionist Specialists in Arkansas State that will guide you through the intervention process every step of the way
- We are happy to help you coordinate travel; or you can easily plan a flight for your loved one online with online resources such as Google Flights, Expedia, Travelocity, etc.
- We will accommodate travel from the airport to your loved one’s new treatment home
We know you are struggling and need help. We are here to assist you and your family through this dark time, and we want to help you reach the light at the end of the tunnel. Please, contact us and let us guide your family to recovery.
Ocean Hills Recovery: A New Life
Give yourself or someone your love a chance to live life to the fullest again. If you or someone close to you is ready for treatment, rehab in Arkansas may not meet all your rehabilitation needs. Give yourself the best opportunity for a successful rehabilitation and recovery and reach out to us. At Ocean Hills, we look forward to helping you on your journey to an amazing new life.