Come to Ocean Hills Recovery, Just a Flight Away from Utah, for the Best in AddictionIf substance abuse has consumed your life or the life of someone you love, you may already know addiction’s devastating effects. Many people struggling with addiction lose everything they hold dear: interests, jobs, friends, and family become victims of this cruel and consuming disease. Many men and women caught in the cycle of addiction have tried unsuccessfully to break free from substance abuse. This repeated disappointment increases the feelings of isolation, powerlessness, and fear they already experience. If you or your loved one are ready to begin a road to recovery, you will need experienced help to support you on your journey. At Ocean Hills Recovery, our mission is to assist you and your loved ones in moving forward toward a life of freedom from addiction.
Beyond BordersFor many people struggling with addiction, seeking treatment at a local Utah drug rehab center seems ideal. That is often the farthest thing from the truth. Staying in the same toxic environment where addiction grew and consumed your life is not your best chance at breaking free and making a fresh start. All of us at Ocean Hills Recovery invite you to our innovative recovery program. We recognize that you have many options for rehab in Utah. We'd like to tell you why we are confident Ocean Hills Recovery is your best choice for a successful and ongoing rehabilitation.
Why Ocean Hills RecoveryThere are many reasons why Ocean Hills Recovery is the unmatched choice for you or your loved one stuck in the vicious cycle of addiction. Before you seek Utah addiction treatment, consider the following advantages of recovery with us.
New Horizons: A Better ChancePeople are often doubtful about traveling out of state for their recovery from substance abuse. We frequently hear the phrase, “Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.” You might even be thinking that right now, and we understand. We like to counter with this quote, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.” While Utah addiction recovery may seem convenient, at Ocean Hills, we have seen first-hand how traveling out of your comfort zone for treatment and recovery is the wisest choice. Recovering addicts progress better and remain in recovery when they are given the space to create a new life for themselves. Ocean Hills Recovery is nestled in the peaceful rolling hills of Southern California, just a short distance from the beautiful Pacific coast. There is no better place to seek refuge for your rehabilitation and recovery than Ocean Hills.
Our Core Values Fuel Our PassionWe are Ocean Hills Recovery, and we consider it our privilege to offer addiction treatment that is unique in structure and environment. While at many Utah drug rehab centers you are made to feel like a statistic; but when you walk through our doors, you become part of our family. We believe healing from addiction is holistic and our program treats the entire person: body, mind, and spirit. We know your addiction is more than a habit, and we strive to heal the whole person; it’s for this reason that our success rate is so high. Our mission is to help men and women continue their lives in recovery with continuous support and care.
Unique Structure and EnvironmentOne of the features we love the most about our program are the residential homes where our clients seek treatment. Because of this unique feature, our clients can form new habits and rituals that they continue to practice in a real-life environment. These new patterns are established in an atmosphere free from familiar stimuli that may trigger a relapse or encourage a repeat of previous unhealthy thoughts or behaviors. The men and women living in each home become a supportive and compassionate family. We encourage the growth of healthy relationships and cultivate an environment where boundaries are established and respected. Our clients learn life skills while enjoying a safe environment; this ensures that they have an opportunity to build a life that extends beyond the timeline of treatment and into the rest of their lives.
It Takes TimeMany Utah inpatient drug rehab programs are a standard number of days, after which the recovering addict is expected to be able to continue living in sobriety on their own. At Ocean Hills, we know that one program does not fit all our clients. Many men and women need more time and support than one or two months can offer. You or your loved one deserves to live free from addiction, which is why we offer a long-term transitional program. At Ocean Hills Recovery, we want our clients to take all the time they need. Recovery isn’t as simple as staying sober. It is about reconnecting with people and the world around us. Our long-term transitional program is specifically designed to help you establish new, healthy relationships while rediscovering the joy of living a clean and sober lifestyle. With our help, in the freedom of a new environment, with ample time and support, your healthy recovery will last a lifetime.
A Few Quick Facts About Ocean Hills Recovery:
- We are a full-service rehabilitation program for men and women struggling with drug or alcohol addiction
- We are California State Licensed and strive to offer the most effective treatment program to our clients, utilizing concepts like the proven 12-step program and other promising options in addiction rehabilitation
- We have a recovery rate of 73%; we are so proud of our clients and offer continuous support through our sober living program and counseling for as long as we are needed.
- We offer 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day programs, and we encourage our clients to continue with us in our Long-term Transitional Program for continued support
- We offer medically supervised licensed detoxification and make every effort to help you stay as comfortable as possible during the detox process
- We have both a psychiatrist and licensed psychologist on staff to help clients assess underlying issues and empower them to make healthy life choices
- Our services are covered under many PPO insurance policies; it is our pleasure to confirm your coverage for treatment
For Families of AddictsHave you considered that your loved one may require an intervention to understand their addiction has spiraled out of control? If someone you love needs our help, we want to be there for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- At Ocean Hills, we have Interventionist Specialists in the state of Utah that will guide you through the intervention process every step of the way
- We are happy to help you coordinate travel; or you can easily plan a flight for your loved one online with online resources such as Google Flights, Expedia, Travelocity, etc.
- We will accommodate travel from the airport to your loved one’s new treatment home