In order to truly overcome an addiction to drugs, the entire person needs to be treated, not just the addiction. At Ocean Hills Recovery, we fully understand this, and our drug treatment program focuses on helping our patients not only overcome an addiction to drugs, but also aims to help them regain control of their lives so that they can be happier, healthier, and more productive.
Recovery from drug addiction requires serious commitment, determination and hard work. It’s a lifelong journey, and at Ocean Hills Recovery, we can help you take that first step and guide you along the path of recovery.
At Ocean Hills Recovery, we have many goals in mind for our patients; however, of all of our goals, the most notable is our aim to help build the self-esteem and self-worth of each and every person we work with so that they have the desire and will to beat their addiction.
Other goals that we set out to achieve include:
- Helping patients understand their drug addiction
- Assisting each person with finding out what triggers their desire to use drugs
- Treating any underlying conditions that may contribute to drug addiction
- Providing our patients with tactics that will help them understand their triggers and respond to them in a more positive manner
Overall, at Ocean Hills Recovery, we set out to treat the entire person, not just the addiction, and aim to help rebuild the lives of each and every person we work with.
Unlike other drug treatment centers that focus on treating the addiction, at Ocean Hills Recovery, we focus on treating the entire person – physically, mentally and emotionally. We firmly believe that addiction is the culmination of a variety of factors, and in order to overcome it, an individual who is suffering from drug addiction needs to receive the necessary treatment.
We provide our patients with a variety of tools and resources so that they can receive the best treatment option possible for drug addiction, truly overcome it, and successfully reach a life of sobriety.
Some of the tools and resources that we offer include the following:
- 24-hour supervision
- Medical detox
- Trained clinicians, therapists and medical professionals that fully understand the various aspects of addiction
- 30-, 60-, and 90- day treatment programs
- Sober living programs
- Various therapies
- The support of peers who fully understand the hardships that are associated with addiction
The Benefits of Drug Addiction Treatment
The process of recovering from an addiction to drugs is a process. It focuses on improving the mental and physical health and wellness of an individual, and it also helps an individual strive to reach his or her full potential. As such, a successful treatment program will focus on various areas, including:
- Mental and physical health and wellness
- Establishing a stable life that is free of drug use
- Pinpointing a purpose and desire to overcome addiction
- Creating a reliable network that offers support throughout the recovery process
A treatment program offers various benefits to those who are addicted to drugs. Some of the most notable of benefits include:
- The assistance that is needed to effectively overcome addiction. Medical professionals, counselors, and clinicians who are trained in addiction and fully understand the intricacies of the disease work with patients to provide them with the necessary assistance that will help guide them through the recovery process. This assistance can include counseling, medical intervention, and various types of therapies.
- A stable and comfortable environment where patients are not exposed to any type of temptation to use drugs and are not able to gain access to drugs.
- Safety and comfort, both of which are paramount to successfully overcome drug addiction.
- Addiction education, which helps patients fully understand their addiction, including how it started in the first place and how they can combat the urges to use drugs moving forward.
- Less stress from the outside world, which allows patients to truly focus on their recovery and avoid any triggers that may spark their desire to use drugs.
- Aftercare, which includes providing patients with ongoing support after they complete a treatment program. This is exceptionally important, as it can be difficult for those who have recently undergone treatment to transition back into the real world and avoid the temptation to use drugs. Aftercare can include recommendations to sober living facilities and support groups and outpatient care.
Who Should Consider Drug Addiction Treatment?
Anyone who is battling with an addiction to any type of drugs should consider treatment, including:
Anyone who is using drugs in excess, who has developed a high tolerance, who needs to use drugs, or whose life has been significantly affected by drug use should also consider seeking treatment.
Addiction is a serious illness, and for many people, it may seem like hope is lost. However, it is possible to overcome an addiction. An addiction treatment center that offers the necessary support and education can help individuals who are battling addiction put drug use in their past, attain sobriety, and regain control of their lives.
If you are ready to start the journey onto the path of recovery and you live in the Riverside area, Ocean Hills Recovery can help you take the first steps on that journey.