Addiction Treatment & Recovery for San Diego
Those who are suffering from drug and alcohol abuse and addiction in San Diego have a lot of options to choose from when they are looking for an addiction rehab center. While a lot of these facilities use techniques and strategies that can certainly help with overcoming addiction, they focus on treating the addiction, rather than on treating the entire person. If you are looking for a rehab center that takes a more holistic approach and treats the whole person, then you should consider Ocean Hills Recovery for your addiction treatment needs.
At Ocean Hills Recovery, we not only treat addiction, but we treat the entire person. We believe that addiction is the result of a variety of underlying factors. In order to truly heal someone who is addicted to drugs or alcohol, all of those factors must be treated. That is why our facility uses a holistic approach to addiction treatment – we focus on the body, the mind and the spirit.
Offering compassionate care and a variety of treatment options, Ocean Hills Recovery provides truly customized care for the patients who attend our addiction rehab center. The results of our approach have proven to be successful for countless people in the San Diego area, and we are confident that they will help you successfully overcome addiction, too.
What Sets Ocean Hills Recovery Apart?
At Ocean Hills Recovery, we believe that in order to truly overcome addiction and attain life-long sobriety, the entire person needs to be treated, not just the addiction. This philosophy is what sets us apart from other drug and alcohol centers in the San Diego area. While other facilities rely solely on medications and other traditional treatment approaches, we also use natural healing processes to gain control of their addiction.
Some of the methods we use to treat drug and alcohol addiction include:
- Various types of therapies, including individual, group and family
- Addiction education programs
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Outdoor recreational therapy
Our therapies aim to treat the entire individual, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally, as well.
The Benefits of Holistic Drug Rehab
Patients who undergo treatment for drug and alcohol abuse and addiction at Ocean Hills Recovery are able to take advantage of numerous benefits. Some of the most notable benefits that our facility offers include:
- Determining the underlying root of substance abuse and addiction and what really caused in to begin with
- Learning what triggers you to use substances and how to handle those triggers and replace them with healthier options
- Creating a plan of action for long-term recovery
- Constant supervision and access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The assistance of highly trained professionals who specialize in substance abuse and addiction
- A powerful support system
What to Expect
Many people are afraid of entering treatment because they don’t know what to expect and are afraid of the unknown. If you are trying to overcome your addiction to drugs or alcohol, but you have been putting rehab off because you aren’t sure of what to expect, here’s a look at what you can expect the treatment process to be like at Ocean Hills Recovery:
- Intake Assessment. Before your treatment begins, you will go through a comprehensive intake assessment. During your assessment, you and one of our professional clinicians will discuss the type of substance(s) you have been using, your history of substance abuse, any family history of substance abuse and addiction, underlying mental health conditions and anything else that may be pertinent to your treatment. We’ll use the information we collect via this assessment to devise a customized treatment plan that will address your specific needs.
- Depending on the severity of your addiction and the type of substance(s) you are using, we may recommend that you go through supervised detox. Symptoms of withdrawal can be unpleasant and in some cases, they can be dangerous. You will receive 24 hour supervision, as well as care from our medical professionals and trained clinicians so that you can detox safely.
- The type of treatment you will receive will be based on the information we compiled during your assessment. It will likely include a variety of things, including individual and group therapy, outdoor recreation, lectures, yoga and meditation. Throughout the entire duration of your treatment, you will receive supervised care and have access to assistance whenever you may need it.
- Post-Treatment Education. After treatment, we will prepare you for leaving our facility and reentering the real world by providing you with skills and strategies that will help you avoid triggers and giving into urges so that you can remain sober. We may also make recommendations to aftercare programs, such as a sober living home, an outpatient treatment program or other types of group programs that will offer you support as you transition into your life free of drugs and alcohol.
Ocean Hills Recovery is a truly unique drug and alcohol rehab facility. We are committed to helping each and every patient we work with attain life-long sobriety. We know that you can beat addiction, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Please contact us today to learn more about our treatment options and how we can help you on the road to recovery.