A Memo Regarding Coronavirus
Ocean Hills Recovery remains open and continues to accept new clients for all levels of care. We would like to communicate our commitment to making sure we manage the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) effectively. We are closely monitoring recent developments daily through local, state, and federal resources to ensure that we are making decisions based on the most recent information available from our government healthcare agencies and taking action to comply with their recommendations.
It is very important to us that you can feel confident in seeking our services.
Here are the actions we have taken and will continue to follow:
- We are reminding employees and current clients through multiple avenues to wash their hands often. We are talking to them about it and we have posted signs in prevalent areas of our facilities to remind people to wash their hands frequently following the procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- We are increasing our reserves of necessary supplies such as: toilet paper, hand soap, hand sanitizer, and cleaning products.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning all high touch surfaces, restroom facilities, and high traffic areas.
- We are requiring our employees who demonstrate any symptoms or if they feel sick to stay home and remain there until they are free of symptoms.
- We are monitoring the body temperature of all clients daily and teaching them to report any symptoms immediately, so that we are made aware as soon as possible so that they may receive the proper medical care promptly.
- Any clients demonstrating symptoms will be taken to a medical health provider for assessment and the medical health provider’s instructions will be followed.
We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you receive services from us. The health and safety of our clients and employees is our most important consideration at this time, especially during these challenging circumstances.
We appreciate your trust in us to properly mitigate as much risk as possible and we thank you for your consideration in seeking our services.
If you would like more information, please use the following links to access the most up to date news from our local, state, and federal health care agencies.
Orange County Health Care Agency http://www.ochealthinfo.com/
Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/
World Health Organization https://www.who.int/